Friday, July 20, 2007

Testimony - Michelle Hofstetter

In November of 2006 I was sentenced to 38 days in the Allen County Jail. I felt so alone. Somehow I ended up going to church with some of the inmates, mostly just to be able to get out of my cell. When I got there I thought "oh, boy!" This young beautiful woman was there. All smiles and I'm thinking ok, she's never been in trouble a day in her life! When she gave her testimony I was kind of taken back alittle. She seemed so put together and so beautiful inside and out! Everything I wanted to be! When she was done speaking she played this song and my heart just broke. My heart opened and our Lord came flooding in! I was like a sponge just soaking it up! But I had no control to stop it, it was just happening and it was happening to me. The next song was also perfect. I don't remember much after that. I just remember being so full of the Lord I felt like I was beaming with light from my heart, my soul and my spirit - just beaming with light! This beautiful young woman was Tomi. None of this would have happened if I hadn't been touch by you Tomi and your testimony and your sharing with me. Just what I needed when I needed it. Thank you! I truly love you! God used you to bring me home again! God bless, Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a testimony! I am excited for Michelle. One touch from God can change your life forever. I know that it won't be a bed of roses for her, but I believe a seed has been planted. I believe that she now has hope. The sacrifices you've made and the time spent is not wasted. You are walking out what we stand for at Summit - Touching others with the touch we receive from God.

Mary M.