Thursday, July 12, 2007

They are starting to come back

I have been filled with tremendous joy lately due to the fact that a number of my ladies have reemerged into my life over the last month! I have had the privilege of bringing 2 of them to church with me. One has started attending my Winning Group. Another 3 I am in almost daily contact with over the phone. They are just coming from every direction and I couldn't be more pleased. Continue to lift all of them up in prayer in the Spirit because it is working. We are baring much fruit - and this fruit will last throughout eternity!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing a great work. I check your blog and pray for you often.
-Poppa Byrd

Tomi Cardin said...

Wow...thank you so much for your prayers, Poppa Byrd! Remember back when you recalled what a MESS I was when Pastor Al introduced me to you, well it's awesome how God has used that mess and everything I've learned from it to be a huge blessing to these women at the jail! God truly can use anything and everything to bless someone else. Again, I appreciate your prayers!