Thursday, September 6, 2007

Keeping Me Busy

Wow...the ladies have really been keeping me busy lately! Don't get me wrong, I love it and I wouldn't change anything about it (except to have maybe one or two more of me)! Keeping busy with the ladies means that more and more of them are coming around and needing/wanting me to be a part of their lives. I have been able to take them to and from court appointments, to visits with their children, shopping, out to eat, to church and to and from work. I have even started picking up one of the ladies and taking her to the gym with me in the mornings. I just love having the opportunity to spend time, quality time fellowshipping with them and really building and deepening our relationships. I am so blessed to be a part of these women's lives! I thank God daily for calling me to something so wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tomi,

Just wanted to encourage you to keep doing what you are doing. The seeds of love that you are sowing will reap an awesome harvest. You are changing generations, and the course of some lives, don't give up or be discouraged. Praise God for your labor of love. God has a plan for the lives of those you minister to and you play a big part. He also has a plan for you.
I celebrate you Tomi and all that you do for the Body of Christ.

Deborah Brown