Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Letter From Prison - Shelly Hackworth

Tomi,

I wanted to say somethings to you. I appreciate you sharing your story, it really meant alot to me. Everyday you were in class I look at you and think how much of a beautiful person you are inside and out. I also think I want to become like you, full of confidence and love for yourself as well as God. I never thought you'd been where I was, cause you'd never guess by looking at you or listening to you. But knowing you have been and seeing how far you've come gives me strength to continue and the strength to not give up. I know I can do all this, but seeing results in others lives, like yours, makes my knowing even stronger. I want to tell you, thanks so much. You are a wonderful, beautiful woman and I hope I can be like you and strong in Gods love like you. Thank you so much Tomi.

Sincerely, Shelly Hackworth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tomi,

Be encouraged, we are a open book to people and they read us. It's nice when they enjoy what they read...:)

Deborah